3 days / 6 dive Easy does it package in Padang Bai, Tulamben & Manta Point
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: Padangbai, Bali
Easy does it 3 days / 6 dives package with scuba diving in Padang Bai, Tulamben & Manta Point
- PADI Open Water diver certification or equivalent
- Non-certified divers can join on the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program or as snorkellers
- Please bring your certification cards with you on your first day of diving
- 3 days - 6 dives
Day 1: Padang Bai Bali dive sites
- 08:15 Sign in and equipment preparation
- 08:30 Boat departure and first dive at a Padang Bai dive site
- 10:15 Return to the dive centre for the surface interval. Complimentary snacks and hot beverages.
- 11:00 Second dive at a different local dive site
- 13:00 Complimentary lunch at the dive centre
- 07:45 Sign in and pre-boarding briefing with a hot beverage
- 08:00 Van departure for the one hour drive
- 09:30 First dive on the world famous shipwreck
- 11:00 Surface interval with picnic lunch on the beach
- 12:00 Second dive at the USAT Liberty shipwreck
- 15:00 Return to the dive centre in Padang Bai
- 08:15 Sign in and pre-boarding briefing with a hot beverage
- 08:30 Boat departure and first dive at Manta Point
- 10:45 Surface interval on the boat. Complimentary snacks and hot beverages.
- 10:30 Surface interval on the boat. Complimentary snacks and hot beverages.
- 11:45 Second dive at a Nusa Penida drift dive site
- 13:30 Complimentary lunch at the dive centre
- 6 tank dives
- Guiding by a professional PADI Divemaster in groups of max 4 divers
- Transport from the dive centre to the dive sites
- Snacks, a soft drink, water and hot beverages
- Use of our seafront dive facilities, including showers, lockers and one towel per diver per day
- All fees, taxes and service charges
- Full set of scuba diving equipment, including fins, boots, wetsuit, bcd, regulator, dive computer, mask, snorkel, weights and 2 tanks (available as extras during checkout)
- Hotel pick-ups (available as extras during checkout)
- Dive insurance. This is not compulsory, but strongly advised
- Surcharges for non-cash, IDR payments. VISA and MasterCard payments on the premises have a 3% surcharge and PayPal payments for the final bill cost 5% extra.
Currents at these sites can be strong and unpredictable. The Geko Team reserves the right to choose sites accordingly.
Cold thermoclines occur during the dry season (normally May to November). Divers are advised to choose their exposure suits accordingly.