PADI Divemaster Professional Internship Certification Course in Padang Bai, Bali
- Duration: 45 Days (approx.)
- Location: Padangbai, Bali
PADI Open Water Diver Course in Padang Bai, Bali
PADI Dive Course Description
The first step on the way to becoming a professional diver. Many recreational divers want to take part in this course in order to benefit from the high level of knowledge and skills that are learnt.
This course is tailored to suit each candidates requirements and scheduling takes place to suit your ability and needs.
The duration of this course depends on individual abilities and requirements. It can take anything from 3 to 6 weeks. We do not recommend a shorter period than this as it places undue stress on you and does not maximise quality of instruction. If you would like to discuss taking this course, please Email Geko Dive and we can discuss content with you.
- Be a PADI Open Water Diver
- Be a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- Be a PADI Rescue Diver
- Be EFR trained within the last 2 years
- 40 logged dives on commencement
- 60 logged dives on completion
- 18 years of age
- Medical clearance signed by a Doctor in the last 12 months.
- Proof of completing a sanctioned CPR (primary care) and basic first aid (secondary care) course in the past 24 months.
- All theory and classroom time
- Skills training in shallow water
- Unlimited dives during the internship
- Tuition by a professional, renewed and insured PADI Instructor
- Max 4 students per PADI professional during in-water activities
- Transport from the dive centre to the dive sites
- Lunch, snacks, a soft drink, water and hot beverages during each day of the course
- Use of our seafront dive facilities, including showers, lockers and one towel per diver per day
- All fees, taxes and service charges
- All PADI materials and certification fees
- Full set of scuba diving equipment, including fins, boots, wetsuit, bcd, regulator, dive computer, mask, snorkel, weights and tanks during each day of diving
- Hotel pick-ups. We strongly advise students to reside in East Bali's Padang Bai or Candidasa during the course. Have a look at our dedicated accommodation and hotel ideas page in East Bali
- Surcharges for non-cash, IDR payments. VISA and MasterCard payments on the premises have a 3% surcharge and PayPal payments for the final bill cost 5% extra