2 certified fun dives at Gili Selang, Bali dive sites
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Gili Selang, Bali
Gili Selang Dive Sites, Bali, Indonesia
If this site is not available on your chosen date or you'd like to arrange a different dive sites combination, please contact the Geko and we will try to help
- PADI Advanced Open Water diver certification or equivalent
- Experience in currents
- Non-certified divers can join as snorkellers
- Please bring your certification cards with you on your first day of diving
- 1/2 day - 2 dives
- 08:15 Sign in and equipment preparation
- 08:30 Boat departure and first dive at Gili Mimpang
- 11:15 Surface interval on the boat. Complimentary snacks and hot beverages.
- 12:30 Second dive at a Gili Tepekong dive site
- 14:30 Complimentary lunch at the dive centre
- 2 dives
- Weights and 1 tank per dive
- Guiding by a professional PADI Divemaster in groups of max 4 divers
- Transport from the dive centre to the dive site
- Snacks, a soft drink, water and hot beverages
- Use of our seafront dive facilities, including showers, lockers and one towel per diver per day
- All fees, taxes and service charges
- Full set of scuba diving equipment, including fins, boots, wetsuit, bcd, regulator, dive computer, mask and snorkel (available as extras during checkout)
- Hotel pick-ups (available as extras during checkout)
- Dive insurance. This is not compulsory, but strongly advised
- Surcharges for non-cash, IDR payments. VISA and MasterCard payments on the premises have a 3% surcharge and PayPal payments for the final bill cost 5% extra
Small gili / island just 15 meters off shore, shallow bay (14m) and deep slope (40m).
1 hour by boat from Padang Bai up the east coast of Bali.
Coral Reef State
Excellent variety and number of hard and soft corals, big coral bommies and table corals. This gili island has some of the best corals in Bali and Lombok.
Excellent variety and numbers of reef fish, moray eels, turtles, reef sharks and... sunfish!
25m+ (best June-October).
Whitetip reef sharks, green turtles, rich macro life and great coral reefs!
Oceanic sunfish (mola mola) cleaning stations with some of the best chances for encounters with few other divers in season (July-October)
Currents at these sites can be strong and unpredictable. The Geko Team reserves the right to choose sites accordingly.
Cold thermoclines occur during the dry season (normally May to November). Divers are advised to choose their exposure suits accordingly.